In addition to street theatre and plenty of tasty food from home and abroad Belgian and international artists will sing about their attachment to Brussels.
Something for everyone
• 4pm-7pm. Ketjes Colours Disco at the Beursschouwburg, August Ortsstraat (free admission), with music by DJ Stijn and activities for children
• 5:30 pm Stoemp-saucisses (6 euros) at the Comme Chez Soi (only while stock lasts) + Boeremet Afterwork Party
• 6pm-10pm Free nocturnal visit at the Museum of the City of Brussels (Broodhuis)
• 6:30pm Wheels of Colour Parade from the Stock Exchange to the De Brouckèreplein
• 8pm. Live musical performances at the Beurs
• 10:15. 'Bal Brusseleir' at the at the Beursplein with DJ Saucisse
The concerts will be broadcast live on the Brussels regional television station tvbrussel and on the Francophone public broadcaster RTBF’s television channel La Deux.