The participants were asked to answer the question of how many of the Red Devils’ squad at the 2018 World Cup play for English Premier League clubs. The correct answer is 12.
1) Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea)
2) Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham Hotspur)
3) Vincent Kompany (Manchester City)
4) Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur)
5) Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
6) Marouane Fellaini ‘Manchester United)
7) Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United)
8) Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
9) Simon Mignolet (Liverpool)
10) Mousa Dembélé (Tottenham Hotspur)
11) Michy Batshuayi (Chelsea – on loan to Dortmund)
12) Nacer Chadli (West Bromwich Albion)
The lucky winners of the competition are Jody Rider, Zerihun Assefa, Aaron Kanwar, Mr or Mrs Secrier, Jithin Kottayil Prateep. VRT Sport will contact about with details about your prize. We at flandersnews.be all hope that you have an enjoyable evening here at the VRT Broadcasting Centre and may the best team win.