Friday 20 July
- Bal National - Vossenplein
Party time in the heart of the Marollen area of Brussels with performances by popular Flemish and Francophone artists. Liliane Saint Pierre, Get Ready, Plastic Bertrand, Lio, Daddy K and The Planes will all take to the stage
- Classical concert in BOZAR
If pop music sung primarily in Dutch and French and beer served in plastic beakers isn’t your thing, you might be more interested in a classical concert in the Palace of Fine Arts (Bozar) that is situated next to Brussels Central Station.
Saturday 21 July
- 10 AM: Te Deum in the Saint Micheal and Saint Gudula Cathedral in Brussels.
- A traditional religious services led by the Roman Catholic Primate of Belgium Archbishop Jozef De Kesel. The Te Deum will be attended by the Belgian Royal Family and other VIPs.
- 4 PM: Military and civilian parade on the - Paleizenplein
a military parade with troops on foot, motorised units and a fly past by the Belgian Air Force. The 40th anniversary of the F-16 fighter jet having entered service with our air force will also be marked. A civilian parade with representatives of the police services, the Civil Defence Agency, the Fire Service and Customs and Excise. The "Living History" group will also be taking part dressed in uniforms and showing off material from World War I. Among the international delegation taking part will be a number of descendent of war veterans. The Fire Service will also give a demonstration of material used to put out fires during the Great War.
- 10AM to 11PM: Party in the Park in the Warandepark between the Royal Palace and the Federal Parliament
All kinds of activities including musical performances and parades.
- 10 AM tot 8PM: Police Village on the Poulaertplein
Demonstrations, activities and information stands about the Federal and Local Police Services.
- 10 AM to 8 PM: Interior Ministry Security Village on the Zavel
With demonstrations, games and information stands.
- From 10 AM until 8pm: on the Koningsplein and the Regentschapsstraat
A host of activities and presentations laid on by the army, the navy, the air force and the Belgian military’s medical corps. There will also be presentations by, amongst other the Belgian rapid response team B-Fast and the Red Cross.
- 4 PM: Restonational on the Vossenplein
Open air restaurant serving, what else? Mussels and chips.
- 11 PM: Fireworks on the Paleizenplein in front of the Royal Palace