- 60 corona patients had to be taken to hospital, but 170 others were allowed to return home again. The total number of patients in Belgian hospitals has dropped to 1,622.
- 371 patients are receiving intensive care. The number is 7 up on the day.
- 291 new infections were reported, which is 54 down on the day. The total number of confirmed Covid-19 infections has climbed to 55,280.
- 47 patients succumbed, 22 in hospitals and 24 in nursing homes. This means that the downward trend is being confirmed. The total number of Covid deaths has climbed to 9,052.
- Note that reporting from the different hospitals and care homes may not be as efficient during the weekend as compared to weekdays.
Health & Environment